There are currently no items in your cart.
Orgelwerke des 16.-18. Jahrhunderts
Composed by Various. Edited by Jon Laukvik. This edition: Paperbound. Carus book series: Historical Performance practice on keyboard instruments. Orgelwerke des 16.-18. Jahrhunderts. Free organ music. Collection. 80 pages. Carus Verlag #CV 40.511/00. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.4051100).
Item Number: CA.4051100
Music for Jon Laukvik's Historical Performance Practice in Organ Playing: An Introduction based on selected organ works of the 16th-18th centuries.
- Sonata in g, Wq 70 no. 6 (Sonata in G minor) Performed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Tres glosas Performed by Francisco Correa De Arauxo
- Tiento - D-Dur/D major Performed by Francisco Correa De Arauxo
- Toccata tertia - A-Dur/A major Performed by Georg Muffat
- Toccata terza - G-Dur/G major Performed by Girolamo Frescobaldi
- Voluntary for Double Organ Performed by Henry Purcell
- Ballo del granduca Performed by Jan Pieterszoon Sweelinck
- Applicatio, BWV 994 - C-Dur/C major Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Praeludium in C, BWV 870 a (Prelude in C major) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Praeludium in c, BWV 847 (Prelude in C minor) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- O Mensch, bewein' dein' Sunde gross, BWV 622 (O sinner, thy great sin bemoan) - Es-Dur/Eb major Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Quem terra pontus Performed by Johannes Buchner
- A preludium - G-Dur/G major Performed by John Bull
- Fond d'orgue - e-Moll/E minor Performed by Louis Marchand
- Suite du premier ton Performed by Louis-Nicolas Clerambault
- Suite du deuxieme ton Performed by Louis-Nicolas Clerambault
Customers Who Bought Orgelwerke des 16.-18. Jahrhunderts Also Bought: