One Hundred Classical Themes - Flute
Flute - Difficulty: medium
100 Themes classiques celebres transcrits (et simplifies) pour flute seule. By Martin Frith. Edited by Martin Frith. Arranged by Alan Gout. 100 Classical Themes. Baroque and Classical Period. Flute solo book (excerpts only, softcover). 64 pages. Music Sales #MUSAM84179. Published by Music Sales (HL.14036699).
Item Number: HL.14036699
ISBN 9780711925892. 9x12 inches.
A selection of all the best-known tunes and themes in the classical repertoire, carefully edited for flute solo. Includes works by Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, and many more great composers.
- A Musical Joke K. 422, 4th movement
- A Policeman's Lot Is Not A Happy One From 'The Pirates Of Penzance'
- Air On The G String Suite No. 3, 2nd movement
- autumn Four Seasons, No. 3, 1st movement
- Barcarolle From 'The Tales of Hoffmann'
- Berceuse Dolly Suite, Op. 56
- Bridal March From 'Lohengrin'
- Brigg Fair
- Brindisi From 'La Traviata'
- Che faro senza Euridice From 'Orfeo ed Euridice'
- Clarinet Concerto K. 622, 2nd movement
- Claire de lune From 'Suite Bergamasque'
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik K. 525, 1st movement
- Emperor Waltz Op. 437
- Espana From 'Rhapsody for Orchestra'
- Farandole From 'L'Arlesienne Suite No. 2'
- For He Is An Englishman From 'HMS Pinafore'
- Fur Elise
- Galop Infernal From 'Orpheus in the Underworld'
- Gaudeamus Igitur From 'Academic Festival Overture' Op. 80
- Gavotte Suite No. 3, 3rd movement
- Golliwogg's Cake Walk From 'Children's Corner'
- Gymnopedie No. 1
- Habanera From 'Carmen'
- He Shall Feed His Flock From 'The Messiah'
- Horn Concerto No. 4 K. 495, 3rd movement
- Hornpipe From 'The Water Music'
- Humoresque Op. 101, No. 7
- Hungarian Dance No. 5
- Jupiter - I Vow To Thee, My Country From 'The Planets Suite'
- La Calinda From 'Koanga'
- La Ci Darem La Mano From 'Don Giovanni'
- La Donna e Mobile From 'Rigoletto'
- Land Of Hope And Glory From 'Pomp & Circumstance March No. 1' Op. 39
- Largo - Ombra Mai Fu From 'Xerxes'
- Les Sylphides Prelude Op. 28, No. 7
- March From 'The Nutcracker Suite' Op. 71
- Minuet II From 'Music For The Royal Fireworks'
- Morning From 'Peer Gynt Suite' Op. 46
- Nimrod From 'Enigma Variations' Op. 36
- Nocturne From 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' Op. 61
- Non piu andrai From 'The Marriage Of Figaro'
- O For The Wings Of A Dove From 'Hear My Prayer'
- Ode to Joy Symphony No. 9, 4th movement
- One Fine Day From 'Madame Butterfly'
- Pavane Op. 50
- Piano Concerto Op. 16, 1st movement
- Piano Concerto - 'Elvira Madigan' K. 467, 2nd movement
- Piano Concerto No. 1 Op. 23, 1st movement
- Piano Concerto No. 3 Op. 37, 1st movement
- Piano Concerto No. 5 - The Emperor Op. 73, 2nd movements
- Polovtsian Dances From 'Prince Igor'
- Pie Jesu From 'Requiem' Op. 48
- Pomp & Circumstance March No. 4 Op. 39
- Poor Wand'ring One From 'Pirates Of Penzance'
- Prelude From 'L'Arlesienne Suite No. 1'
- Prelude To Act III From 'Lohengrin'
- promenade From 'Pictures At An Exhibition'
- Prince Igor Overture
- Radetsky March Op. 228
- Romeo and Juliet
- Rondeau From 'Abdelazar'
- Rosamunde From 'Entr'acte Act III'
- Salut d'amour Op. 12
- Spartacus - "The Onedin Line"
- Spring Four Seasons, No. 1, 1st movement
- St. Anthony Chorale From 'Variations on a Theme By Haydn' Op. 56a
- Swan Lake Op. 20, Opening of Act II
- Symphonie Fantastique Op. 14, 4th movement
- Symphony No. 1 Op. 68, 4th movement
- Symphony No. 3 Op. 90, 3rd movement
- Symphony No. 3 - 'Eroica' Op. 55, 2nd movement
- Symphony No. 5 Op. 64, 2nd movement
- Symphony No. 6 - 'Pastoral' Op. 68, 5th movement
- Symphony No. 6 - 'Pathetique' Op. 74, 1st movement
- Symphony No. 9 - 'The Great' 2nd movement
- Symphony No. 9 - 'New World' Op. 95, 2nd movement
- Symphony No. 94 - 'Surprise' 2nd movement
- Take A Pair Of Sparkling Eyes From 'The Gondoliers'
- Tannhauser Overture
- The Blue Danube Op. 314
- The Merry Peasant From 'Album for the Young' Op. 68, No. 10
- The Trout Piano Quintet 4th movement
- Toreador's Song From 'Carmen'
- Tristesse Etude Op. 10, No. 3
- Trumpet Voluntary From 'The Prince Of Denmark's March'
- Valse From 'Coppelia'
- Violin Concerto Op. 77, 2nd movement
- Waltz From 'The Sleeping Beauty' Op. 66
- Wedding March From 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' Op. 61
- William Tell Overture
- Your Tiny Hand Is Frozen From 'La Boheme'
- 24th Caprice For Solo Violin
Customers Who Bought One Hundred Classical Themes - Flute Also Bought:
Top Selling Flute Titles