There are currently no items in your cart.
By Khachatryan; Khachatryan. By Arno Babadjanian; Eduard Bagdasaryan; Aram Khachaturian; Edvard Mirzoyan; Komitas Vardapet. Classical. CD. Published by Naive (NX.V5414).
Item Number: NX.V5414
Dedicated to the 100th Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide, My Armenia offers a very personal, touching and brilliant tribute to Armenian music by Sergey and Lusine Khachatryan.
Sergey and Lusine are regular duo partners. Together, they have given recitals at Lon-don Wigmore Hall, Konzerthaus Dortmund, Paris Theatre des Champs-Elysees, Madrid Au-ditori Nacional, Amsterdam Concertgebouw, Brussels Bozar, Luxemburg Philharmonie and New York Carnegie Hall.
My Armenia offers a large and heartstretching overview of the finest Armenian composers, especially those who have successfully mixed Western Europe and folk influences, such as Komitas or Khachaturian.
- Krunk (The Crane) Composed by Komitas Vardapet
- Tsirani Tsar (The Apricot tree) Composed by Komitas Vardapet
- Seven Fold Dances for solo piano Composed by Komitas Vardapet
- Garun-a (It is spring) for solo piano Composed by Komitas Vardapet
- Rhapsody Composed by Eduard Bagdasaryan
- Nocturne Composed by Eduard Bagdasaryan
- Intoduction & Perpetuum mobile Composed by Edvard Mirzoyan
- Poem-Song Composed by Aram Ilyich Khachaturian
- Two dances from ballet Gayaneh: "Usundara," "The Sabre Dance"
- Six Pictures for solo piano Composed by Arno Babadjanian
Customers Who Bought My Armenia Also Bought: