More March Melodies
Woodwinds Alto Saxophone in E-Flat
For Solo Instruments and Play-Along CD with Concert Band. Composed by Kenneth Alford, John Philip Sousa (1854-1932), Henry Fillmore (1881-1958), and Zo Elliott. Arranged by Larry Clark. This edition: Alto Saxophone in Eb. SWS. Playing with the Band. Premiered March performances by the Northern Arizona University Wind Symphony. Daniel Schmidt, Conductor. Book and CD. With Standard notation. Carl Fischer Music #WF41. Published by Carl Fischer Music (CF.WF41).
Item Number: CF.WF41
ISBN 9780825856464. 9 x 12 inches.
- His Honor Performed by Henry Fillmore
- The Washington Post (March) Performed by John Philip Sousa
- The Circus Bee Performed by Henry Fillmore
- British Eighth Performed by Zo Elliott
- Lassus Trombone (One-Step) Performed by Henry Fillmore
- The Footlifter (March) Performed by Henry Fillmore
- Semper Fidelis Performed by John Philip Sousa
- The Vanished Army Performed by Kenneth J. Alford
- Shoutin' Liza Trombone (One Step) Performed by Henry Fillmore
- The Thunderer Performed by John Philip Sousa
Customers Who Bought More March Melodies Also Bought: