Missa C major, KV 259 'Organ Solo Mass'
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Walter Senn. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Messen, Klassik (Masses, Classical). Single part. KV 259. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4852-67).
Item Number: BA.BA4852-67
ISBN 9790006457083. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches. Key: C major.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding
Customers Who Bought Missa C major, KV 259 'Organ Solo Mass' Also Bought: