Mini Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah Pedal by Steve Vai - Hal Leonard Sheet Music
Model MTVAI-2. By Steve Vai. Morley Pedals. General Merchandise. Hal Leonard #MTVAI-2. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.275967).
Item Number: HL.275967
Limited edition mini version of Steve's “Bad Horsie 2” decked out in one-of-a-kind Steve Vai artwork drawn by Steve himself! Measuring just 6.8″ L x 4.5″ W x 2.75″ H. Wah set to Steve's precise specifications and switchless. Two foot-switchable wah modes; Bad Horsie WAH and CONTOUR WAH. In CONTOUR mode, two knobs allow you to alter the wah frequency and level. Equipped with our “True-Tone” bypass buffer circuitry to prevent signal loading and maintain guitar tone/volume. Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. LED Indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and one year warranty. Get this one while it lasts!
• Limited edition decked out in Steve's original artwork
• Perfect for pedalboards at 6.85″ long x 4.5″ wide x 2.75″ high
• Two foot-selectable wah modes: Bad Horsie & Contour Wah
• In Contour mode, two knobs allow you to alter the frequency and level of the wah
• Switchless design. Simply step on to engage wah mode and step off to go to bypass
• “TrueTone” bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and wah mode
• Glow-in-the-dark treadle rubber and toe end Morley logo
• Powers from one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter
• Cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty
• Works with guitar, bass or keys.