Lateinische Musik zur Vesper
Composed by Gottfried August Homilius. Edited by Uwe Wolf. This edition: Paperbound, Complete edition. Gottfried August Homilius - Selected Works. German title: Lateinische Musik zur Vesper GA 2. Magnificats, Morning, midday, evening. Collection. 80 pages. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.3710200).
Item Number: CA.3710200
In addition to the main church services, in the 18 th century vespers were an essential element in Protestant church music. In the magnificat settings of Gottfried August Homilius the traditions of church music (such as falsobordone) are combined with the style of motet. In the second half of the 18 th century Homilius is regarded as the most significant master in this genre.
- Domine ad adiuvandum me, IV.1 - G-Dur/G major Performed by Gottfried August Homilius
- Deo dicamus gratias, IV.2 - G-Dur/G major Performed by Gottfried August Homilius
- Magnificat in C, IV.3 - C-Dur/C major Performed by Gottfried August Homilius
- Magnificat in C, IV.4 - C-Dur/C major Performed by Gottfried August Homilius
- Magnificat a due Chori in A, IV.5 - A-Dur/A major Performed by Gottfried August Homilius
- Magnificat in B, IV.6 - B-Dur/B-flat major Performed by Gottfried August Homilius
Customers Who Bought Lateinische Musik zur Vesper Also Bought: