There are currently no items in your cart.
Keyboard Arrangements Of Works By Other Composers, Volume III
Solo piano (or harpsichord) - Difficulty: medium
Five Concertos After Vivaldi And Others / Two Sonatas, Fugue After Reinken. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Karl Heller. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Baroque. Collection. With introductory text (does not include words to the songs). BWV 985-987, 592a, 972a. 77 pages. Duration 24 minutes. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA05223. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05223).
Item Number: BA.BA05223
ISBN 9790006505425. 9x12 inches.
Five concertos based on works by Vivaldi and others / Two sonatas and fugue based on works by Reinken.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding
- Concerto In G Minor, BWV 985 From TVW 51: g 1, Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Concerto In G Major, BWV 986 Composed by Unknown
- Concerto In D Minor, BWV 987 From Op. 1, No. 4, Composed by Jonhann Ernst Prinz Von Sachsen-Weimar
- Concerto In G Major, BWV 592a Composed by Jonhann Ernst Prinz Von Sachsen-Weimar
- Appendix: Concerto In D Major, BWV 972a Composed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Sonata In A Minor, BWV 965 From 'Hortus Musicus' - 1687, Composed by Johann Adam Reinkens
- Sonata In C Major, BWV 966 From 'Hortus Musicus' - 1687, Composed by Johann Adam Reinkens
- Fugue In Bb Major, BWV 954 From 'Sonata Sexta', Composed by Johann Adam Reinkens
Top Selling Piano Solo Sheet Music