How to Play the Five String Banjo
Vol. 2. Composed by Various. Sheet music. Music Minus One. Instruction. Softcover with CD. 48 pages. Music Minus One #MMO4403. Published by Music Minus One (HL.400506).
Item Number: HL.400506
ISBN 1596156392. 9x12.25 inches. Dick Weissman and Dan Fox.
Volume Two of Dick Weissman and Dan Fox's acclaimed banjo method, designed for beginning players on the five-string banjo. Includes a high-quality printed music book, with explanatory text, and photographs and diagrams.
Performed by Dick Weissman, banjo.
- Reviewing the Basic Strum
- Erie Canal
- The Roving Gambler
- Frailing (method)
- Black Eyed susie
- The Boll Weevil
- Darling Corey
- Cripple Creek
- Boatmen Dance
- More Notes on Frailing
- She'll Be Comin' 'Round The Mountain
- Old Dan Tucker
- Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad
- Historical Notes on Bluegrass; Playing in Bluegrass Style
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Cumberland Gap Performed by Traditional (American)
- Little Maggie
- Some Thoughts About Style; Afterthoughts
Customers Who Bought How to Play the Five String Banjo Also Bought: