There are currently no items in your cart.
Hasse: Litaneien und Tantum ergo (HWA IV/2)
Composed by Johann Adolf Hasse (1699-1783). Edited by Wolfgang Hochstein. This edition: Complete edition. Complete editions / Selected works: Johann Adolf Hasse. Selected Works. German title: Litaneien Und Tantum Ergo / Ga Bd. Iv/2. Sacred vocal music, Litanies, Corpus Christi, Eucharist, Communion, Feasts of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Hymns in praise of the Virgin Mary. Full score (complete edition / selected edition). Composed 1731. 200 pages. Carus Verlag #CV 50.703/00. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.5070300).
Item Number: CA.5070300
- Litaniae Lauretanae in f - Sub tuum praesidium in c Performed by Johann Adolf Hasse
- Litaniae Lauretanae in G - Sub tuum praesidium in B - Salve Regina in F Performed by Johann Adolf Hasse
- Tantum ergo in c Performed by Johann Adolf Hasse
- Tantum ergo in Es Performed by Johann Adolf Hasse
- Agnus Dei II - f-Moll/F minor Performed by Johann Adolf Hasse