Grande sestetto concertante fur Streichsextett (1808) (nach der Sinfonia concertante KV 364)
Second cello, double bass
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Christopher Hogwood. Arranged by Anonymous. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. After the Sinfonia concertante K. 364. Single part. Composed 1808. 14 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA09504-83. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA09504-83).
Item Number: BA.BA09504-83
ISBN 9790006533633. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
Why musicians love to play from BÃ¤renreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
- Urtext editions as close as possible to the composerâ€™s intentions
- With alternate versions in full score and parts
- Orchestral parts in an enlarged format of 25.5cm x 32.5cm
- With cues, rehearsal letters, and page turns where players need them
- Clearly presented divisi passages so that players know exactly what they have to play
- High-quality paper with a slight yellow tinge which does not glare under lights and is thick enough that reverse pages do not shine through
Customers Who Bought Grande sestetto concertante fur Streichsextett (1808) (nach der Sinfonia concertante KV 364) Also Bought: