Gig Savers: Essential Quick Charts for the Diatonic Harmonica
Harmonica (diatonic) - Beginning
Composed by David Barrett. Technique, Theory and Reference, Saddle-stitched, Style, Folk, Harmonica: Diatonic. Gig Savers. Blues. Book. 16 pages. Mel Bay Publications, Inc #20172. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.20172).
Item Number: MB.20172
ISBN 9780786667246. 5.5 x 8 inches.
The Gig Savers series has been designed to give studying harmonica players answers to common questions in a brief, affordable, yet informative fashion. Essential Quick Charts gives you all of the important reference charts needed by all players of the instrument. Full diatonic harmonica key charts, bending charts, over-bend charts, position charts, major and minor scale charts, and Lee Oskar special tuning charts are covered.
- 01) Understanding the Harmonica
- 02) Note Spread for All Major Diatonic Harmonicas
- 03) Position Chart for All Major Diatonic Harmonicas
- 04) Band Key Position Chart
- 05) Harmonica Key Position Chart
- 06) Note Spread for Lee Oskar Tuned Harmonicas
- 07) Bend Charts for Lee Oskar Tuned Harmonicas
- 08) All Notes of Major Scales
- 09) All Notes of Minor Scales
- 10) Diatonic to Chromatic Harmonica Reference
Customers Who Bought Gig Savers: Essential Quick Charts for the Diatonic Harmonica Also Bought: