Evolution of the Blues
C Instruments, Bb Instruments, Eb Instruments
Composed by Various. Music Minus One. Blues. Softcover with CD. 24 pages. Music Minus One #MMO7004. Published by Music Minus One (HL.400535).
Item Number: HL.400535
ISBN 1596156899. 9x12.25 inches.
An album of original blues demonstrating the various forms from the earliest blues to the modern-jazz blues style. Complete with suggested melodic lines for playing the blues. Includes a high-quality printed music book with parts for C, B-flat and E-flat instruments; and a compact disc featuring accompaniments to each piece.
Accompaniment: Bob Wilber All-Stars: Bob Wilber, clarinet/tenor sax; Clark Terry, trumpet; Dick Wellstood, piano; George Duvivier, bass; Panama Francis, drums.
- Please Blues Go On Away Performed by Clark Terry
- Basie Eyes Performed by Bob Wilber
- After Midnight Performed by Bob Wilber
- Soulful Serenade Performed by Bob Wilber
- Baptist Blues Performed by Dick Wellstood
- La Valse Bleue Performed by Bob Wilber
- Where Will I go? Performed by Bob Wilber
- The Maryland Farmer Performed by Dick Wellstood
- Blue Rhumba Performed by Bob Wilber
Customers Who Bought Evolution of the Blues Also Bought: