Continuous Communion Meditations for Organ
Organ: 2-staff - Moderately Easy
Composed by Garrett Parker. Sacred, Holy Communion. Lorenz Publishing Company #70/1363L. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1363L).
Item Number: LO.70-1363L
Moderately Easy - When the organist comes to the time of communion, the goal is to help the congregation center on the sacrifice of the Savior. This novel collection of meditations is just what is needed to bring the people into a reverent, attentive attitude. Interludes can be continued from one to the next (and from the last to the first) to allow for an unbroken flow of music for as much or as little time as required.
- Beneath The Cross Of Jesus
- Jesus Thou Joy Of Loving Hearts
- Be Known To Us In Breaking Bread
- Ah Holy Jesus How Hast Thou Offended
- Go To Dark Gethsemane
- Let Us Break Bread Together
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
- Were You There
- Throned Upon The Awful Tree
Customers Who Bought Continuous Communion Meditations for Organ Also Bought: