Concerto grosso G major, Op. 6/1 HWV 319
Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Adolf Hoffmann and Hans Ferdinand Redlich. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Single part. Opus 6/1, HWV 319. 11 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA04209-68. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA04209-68).
Item Number: BA.BA04209-68
ISBN 9790006445424. 23 x 29.3 cm inches. Key: G major.
About Barenreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
Why musicians love to play from BÃ¤renreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
- Urtext editions as close as possible to the composerâ€™s intentions
- With alternate versions in full score and parts
- Orchestral parts in an enlarged format of 25.5cm x 32.5cm
- With cues, rehearsal letters, and page turns where players need them
- Clearly presented divisi passages so that players know exactly what they have to play
- High-quality paper with a slight yellow tinge which does not glare under lights and is thick enough that reverse pages do not shine through