There are currently no items in your cart.
Concerto grosso B flat major, Op. 3/2 HWV 313
Cello, double bass
Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Frederik Hudson. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Single part. Opus 3/2, HWV 313. 4 pages. Duration 8 minutes. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA04202-86. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA04202-86).
Item Number: BA.BA04202-86
ISBN 9790006444977. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches. Key: B-flat major.
About Barenreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
Why musicians love to play from BÃ¤renreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
- Urtext editions as close as possible to the composerâ€™s intentions
- With alternate versions in full score and parts
- Orchestral parts in an enlarged format of 25.5cm x 32.5cm
- With cues, rehearsal letters, and page turns where players need them
- Clearly presented divisi passages so that players know exactly what they have to play
- High-quality paper with a slight yellow tinge which does not glare under lights and is thick enough that reverse pages do not shine through
Customers Who Bought Concerto grosso B flat major, Op. 3/2 HWV 313 Also Bought: