Concerto for Violoncello and Orchestra d minor
Composed by Edouard Lalo (1823-1892). Edited by Hugh MacDonald. This edition: Urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Orchestral part. 10 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA06999-82. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA06999-82).
Item Number: BA.BA06999-82
ISBN 9790006531882. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches. Key: D minor.
About Barenreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
Why musicians love to play from BÃ¤renreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
- Urtext editions as close as possible to the composerâ€™s intentions
- With alternate versions in full score and parts
- Orchestral parts in an enlarged format of 25.5cm x 32.5cm
- With cues, rehearsal letters, and page turns where players need them
- Clearly presented divisi passages so that players know exactly what they have to play
- High-quality paper with a slight yellow tinge which does not glare under lights and is thick enough that reverse pages do not shine through
Customers Who Bought Concerto for Violoncello and Orchestra d minor Also Bought: