There are currently no items in your cart.
Choralbearbeitungen (Teil 2)
Organ, harpsichord, piano
Composed by Jan Pieterszoon Sweelinck (1562-1621). Edited by Siegbert Rampe. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Jan Pieterszoon Sweelinck. Complete Organ and Keyboard Works III,2 \| BARENREITER URTEXT. Performance score, anthology. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA08486. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA08486).
Item Number: BA.BA08486
ISBN 9790006526710. 24 x 30.5 cm inches.
The central importance of Jan Pieterszoon Sweelinck (1562-1621) for baroque keyboard music can hardly be overestimated. Siegbert Rampe's scholarly performance edition is the first edition of Sweelinck's complete keyboard works which differentiates between 'works of certain authenticity' and 'works of doubtful authenticity'. For the first time Volumes III.1 and III.2 inclu de all chorale arrangements attributed to Sweelinck or han de d down un de r his name. Volumes IV.1 and IV.2 inclu de all dance and song variations.
- Definitive complete Urtext edition
- Each volume contains facsimiles and a Critical Commentary (Ger/Eng) with a list of sources
- Detailed forewords (Ger/Eng) on the structure of the works and editorial technique
- With tips on instrumentation and performance practice
- Notes on ornamentation
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding
Customers Who Bought Choralbearbeitungen (Teil 2) Also Bought: