Bottle Microphone System with SKB Case
Custom Glassy Green. Blue Microphones. General Merchandise. Blue Microphones #988-000044. Published by Blue Microphones (HL.323297).
Item Number: HL.323297
The Bottle Custom Shop offers a rare opportunity to own a limited edition Bottle. Designed to be the visual and sonic cornerstone of a studio, Custom Shop Bottles feature a variety of special finishes, from metallic, glossy hot rod colors to textured, hammer-tone and matte options. Choose from 6 new limited edition custom shop colors.
For over 20 years, Blue has delivered the state of the art in microphone design to the world's top artists and studios. Our flagship, the Bottle Tube Microphone System embodies an artisanal blend of soul and character for a palette of unique and magnificent voices for your studio. Every Bottle is individually handmade in Westlake Village, CA by our production team of microphone engineers.
• Fully discrete Class A tube circuit with EF86 vacuum tube
• Infinite tonal variation with interchangeable Bottle Caps
• INcluded B6 Bottle Cap provides larger-than-life vocal and instrument sound
• Power Stream Tube Mic power supply with variable capsule sensitivity dial
• Custom multi-stage powder coat finish
BLUE BOTTLE CUSTOM SHOP SYSTEM
• Blue Bottle microphone with custom finish
• B6 Bottle Cap
• Power Stream tube mic power supply with matching custom finish
• Laser cut SKB® carry case
• Transducer Type: Vacuum Tube Condenser
• Polar Patterns: Various (Capsule-dependent)
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Sensitivity: 20.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1Pa = 94dB SPL) w/B6 Capsule
• Output Impedance: 200 ohms
• Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1kohm
• Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL (2.5kohm, 0.5% THD) w/B6 Capsule
• S/N Ratio: 56.5 dB-A (IEC 651) w/B6 Capsule
• Noise Level: 7.5 dB-A (IEC 651) w/B6 Capsule
• Dynamic Range: 126.5dB (@2.5kohm) w/B6 Capsule
• Power Requirement: Bottle Power Supple Unit 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Weight: 1700g
• Dimensions: 390mm x 90mm.