Bottesini Reverie (Orchestral Tuning)
Piano Accompaniment, Double Bass - Advanced Intermediate
Composed by Giovanni Bottesini (1821-1889). Arranged by Peter Tambroni. Romantic Period. 14 pages. Published by Peter Tambroni (S0.211339).
Item Number: S0.211339
Orchestral tuned accompaniment for Bottesini's Reverie. I originally did this to have the accompaniment in orchestra tuning as I couldn't find it elsewhere.
As I was revising it I decided to modify it for a modern with a focus on legibility.
- Engraved and designed with the accompanist in mind to be easy to read.
- Only bass and treble clefs used in solo bass part
- Clear measure numbers in different font
- Considerations for page turns, systems, and phrasing
- Tuplet font reduced and adjusted
- Not all tuplet numbers are included to improve legibility. I excluded ones after notating many. ____________________________
There is a solo bass version included but it is with my edits and interpretations.
- Not all triplets / tuplets have a number above or below them. Most are obvious and are excluded for legibility and leaving space for the performer to write things in.
- Design and fonts chosen for legibility.
- A few modern fingering suggestions have been added.
- Slurs and phrasing edited for both musicality as well as maintaining a soloistic tone.
Also included are my previous versions / editions.
About SMP Press
This product was created by a member of SMP Press, our global community of independent composers, arrangers, and songwriters. Our independent musicians have created unique compositions and arrangements for the Sheet Music Plus community, many of which are not available anywhere else.
Click here to see more titles from these independent creators and to learn more about SMP Press.
Please note this product may not be eligible for all sales, promotions or coupons offered through Sheet Music Plus - please check promotional details for specifics.
About Digital Downloads
Digital Downloads are downloadable sheet music files that can be viewed directly on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Once you download your digital sheet music, you can view and print it at home, school, or anywhere you want to make music, and you don’t have to be connected to the internet. Just purchase, download and play!
PLEASE NOTE: Your Digital Download will have a watermark at the bottom of each page that will include your name, purchase date and number of copies purchased. You are only authorized to print the number of copies that you have purchased. You may not digitally distribute or print more copies than purchased for use (i.e., you may not print or digitally distribute individual copies to friends or students).