There are currently no items in your cart.
10 Minutes to Go
Audio CD - Grade 3-6
Learning and Listening Transition Activities. Composed by Janet Vogt Zeitler. Movement, workbook, reproducible. Heritage Music Press #30/2072H. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.30-2072H).
Item Number: LO.30-2072H
Whether you have 10 minutes to recess, 10 minutes to lunch or 10 minutes until the last bell of the day rings, you'll find in this collection fun and creative ways to make those 10 minutes whiz by. Spotlighting the solar system, learning fun facts about animals, taking a quick trip around the world, and meeting some of the world's greatest composers are just a few of the things you can do with these reproducible puzzles, worksheets and art activities. Each of the seven units is complemented by a 10-minute music selection on the included CD. Although designed for use with a specific activity, you may use these memorable melodies and imaginative originals as a musical enhancement for numerous activities in your classroom.
- Classroom Safari: Discovering the World of Animals
- Starry, Starry Night: The Solar System and Beyond
- Land of Liberty: American Heritage
- Where In the World: Cities, Countries, Continents and More
- Imagination at Play: Exploring Your Dreams
- Applause Applause: Great Composers
- The Mozart Factor: Memory Games
Customers Who Bought 10 Minutes to Go Also Bought: