2 bass voice solos, 3 tenor voice solos, 2 soprano voice solos, 2 baritone voice solos, piano
Opera in two acts. Composed by Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827). Edited by Helga Luhning; Robert Didion. Arranged by Hans-Georg Kluge. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Piano reduction. Opus 72. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9011-90).
Item Number: BA.BA9011-90
ISBN 9790006524877. 27 x 19 cm inches. Text: Joseph Sonnleithner / Friedrich Treitschke / Jean-Nicolas Bouilly.
Coproduction Henle Verlag.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding