Soprano voice solo/alto voice solo/tenor voice solo/bass voice solo/SATB choir/piano - Level 3
Oratorio in three parts. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by James S. Hall; Martin V. Hall. Arranged by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Piano reduction. HWV 55. 186 pages. Duration 2 hours. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4023-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4023-90
ISBN 9790006443192. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: English/German. Text: Charles Jennens (after John Milton).
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding