Piano - Early Elementary
Composed by Various. Edited by Helen Marlais. Performance. The FJH Pianist's Curriculum. Their wide-ranging styles include original solos and duets, arrangements of famous classical themes, and pieces for Halloween, Christmas, and the Fourth of July-all carefully leveled to assure attainable goals. This title is on the 2017-2021 National Fede. Repertoire. Book. The FJH Music Company Inc #FJH1459. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.FJH1459).
Item Number: FJ.FJH1459
Focus on fabulous repertoire to motivate your students! This first book in a new series introduces early elementary students to recital performance, with engaging pieces by Melody Bober, Timothy Brown, Christopher Goldston, Elizabeth W. Greenleaf, Mary Leaf, Edwin McLean, and Kevin Olson.Their wide-ranging styles include original solos and duets, arrangements of famous classical themes, and pieces for Halloween, Christmas, and the Fourth of July-all carefully leveled to assure attainable goals. A companion CD of outstanding performances as well as strategies make each volume of In Recital Throughout the Year a multimedia experience, all at an unbeatably low price!
About In Recital Throughout the Year
In Recital Throughout the Year is a series that focuses on fabulous repertoire, intended to motivate your students. We know that to motivate, the teacher must challenge the student with attainable goals. This series makes that possible.
* Musically engaging pieces by leading FJH composers and arrangers
* Addresses the technical strengths and weaknesses of students
* Carefully leveled to ensure attainable goalsÃ‘crucial in motivating students
* Recital repertoire for the entire year
* Original solos and duets
* Arrangements of famous classical themes
* Pieces for Halloween, Christmas, and Fourth of July recitals
* A progressive discussion by Dr. Helen Marlais on the art of performance
* Companion CD included