Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Franz Giegling. Arranged by Martin Schelhaas. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction, part(s). KV 315 (285e). 6/3/7 pages pages. Duration 6 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5748-90).
Item Number: BA.BA5748-90
ISBN 9790006520022. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Key: C major.
With cadenzas by Rachel Brown and Karl Engel.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding