String quartet (2 violins, viola, cello) - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Karl Heinz Fussl and Ernst Fritz Schmid. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Classical Period. Set of performance parts (parts only, score not included). KV 525. 28 pages. Duration 18m. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4700).
Item Number: BA.BA4700
ISBN 9790006520701. 9x12 inches.
Urtext of the New Mozart Edition.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding