Soprano voice solo/alto voice solo/tenor voice solo/bass voice solo/SATB choir/piano - Level 3
Grosse Orgelsolomesse. Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn (1732-1809). Edited by James Dack; Marianne Helms. Arranged by Olga Kroupova. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction. Hob. XXII:4. 64 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4646-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4646-90
ISBN 9790006520589. 27 x 19 cm inches. Key: E-flat major. Language: Latin.
Urtext from: Joseph Haydn Werke, G. Henle Verlag Munich.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding