Violin and piano - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741). Edited by Christopher Hogwood. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Baroque. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out violin part). With solo part, piano reduction, introductory text and performance notes. Opus 8, No. 1-4. 75 pages. Duration 46m. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA6994-90).
Item Number: BA.BA6994-90
ISBN 9790006506316. 9x12 inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding