Cello and piano (or harpsichord) - Difficulty: medium
According to BWV 1027-1029. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Hans Eppstein. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Baroque. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out cello part). With solo part, piano accompaniment and introductory text. BWV 1027-1029. 71 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5210).
Item Number: BA.BA5210
ISBN 9790006507030. 9x12 inches.
Formely BA 6207.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding