Soprano voice solo, 2 tenor voice solos, bass voice solo, double STTTB choir, piano
English Masque in three parts. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Wolfram Windszus. Arranged by Michael Pacholke. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. 1st version. Piano reduction. HWV 49a. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4039-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4039-90
ISBN 9790006507108. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: English/German, Text Language: German/English. Translation: Michael Pacholke; Preface: Wolfram Windszus. Text: John Gay / Alexander Pope / John Hughes.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding