Piano Piano solo (Piano solo) - SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
18th and 19th Century Volume II. Composed by Various. Edited by Walter Georgii. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. ABRSM syllabus Grade: 8. Classical. Softcover. 48 pages. G. Henle #HN168. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480168).
Item Number: HL.51480168
I. Albeniz Zortziko from Espana op. 165; C. Ph. E. Bach Abschied vom Silbermannschen Clavier in einem Rondeau Wq 66; W. F. Bach Polonaise c from 12 Polonaises; L. van Beethoven Bagatelle C WoO 56; J. Brahms Intermezzo a op. 76,7; F. Chopin Mazurka g op. 24,1, Nocturne g op. 37,1, Waltz b op. 69,2; M. Cipra Old Dance; A. Dvovak Humoresque Ab op. 101,3; F. Liszt Il Pensieroso from Annees de Pelerinage; F. Mendelssohn Bartholdy Allegro non troppo G op. 72,1; W. A. Mozart Minuet D K. 355 (576b); M. Mussorgskij Im Dorf op. post. 70,15; F. Schubert Minuet Eb from Sonata op. post. 122 D 568; R. Schumann Walzer, Larghetto and Elfe from Album Leaves op. 124; B. Smetana Polka poetique g op. 8,2.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 7-8.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)
About SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
4 and 5-note chords spanning more than an octave. Intricate rhythms and melodies.