Piano Piano solo (Piano solo) - SMP Level 7 (Late Intermediate)
18th and 19th Century Volume I. Composed by Various. Edited by Walter Georgii. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. ABRSM syllabus Grade: 6. Classical. Softcover. 52 pages. G. Henle #HN167. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480167).
Item Number: HL.51480167
ISBN 9790201801674. 9.25x12.25 inches.
C. Ph. E. Bach La Stahl Wq 117,25 from Musikalisches Man-cherley; W. F. Bach Fuge Eb from 8 Fugues; L. v. Beethoven Bagatelles D op. 33,6 and A op. 119,4; F. Chopin Prelude b op. 28,6, Mazurka a op. post. 68,2; E. A. MacDowell From an Indian Lodge and A deserted Farm from Woodland Sketches op. 51; E. Grieg Voglein from Lyrical Pieces op. 43; J. W. Hassler Allegro Bb from 6 Easy Sonatas; St. Heller Etude Ab op. 47,23; A. Jensen Intermezzo G from Songs and Dances op. 33; F. Liszt Hymne de l'enfant a son reveil from Harmonies poetiques et religieuses; F. Mendelssohn Bartholdy Allegretto G from Children's pieces op. 72; W. A. Mozart Andantino Eb K. 236 (588b), Courante Eb from the Suite K. 399 (385i); M.Mussorgskij Eine Trane and Meditation op. post. 70,18 and 17; F.Schubert Scherzo Bb D 593; R. Schumann Eintritt and Einsame Blume from Waldszenen op. 82; M. Tajcevi!c 2 Pieces from Songs from the Mur-Island.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 5-7.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)
About SMP Level 7 (Late Intermediate)
4 to 5-note chords in both hands and scales in octaves in both hands.