Piano solo (Piano) - SMP Level 9 (Advanced)
Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Rudolph Steglich. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Urtext edition-paper bound. Baroque. Collection (softcover). With introductory text and performance notes. 59 pages. G. Henle #HN106. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480106).
Item Number: HL.51480106
ISBN 9790201801063. 9x12 inches.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 8-9.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)
About SMP Level 9 (Advanced)
All types of major, minor, diminished, and augmented chords spanning more than an octave. Extensive scale passages.