Piano Piano (Piano solo) - SMP Level 10 (Advanced)
Klaviersonaten. Composed by Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827). Edited by Bertha Antonia Wallner. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Urtext Editions. Pages: 330. Classical Period. Collection (softcover). With standard notation, fingerings and thematic index (does not include words to the songs). 330 pages. G. Henle #HN34. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480034).
Item Number: HL.51480034
ISBN 9790201800349. 9x12 inches.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 8-10.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)
About SMP Level 10 (Advanced)
Very advanced level, very difficult note reading, frequent time signature changes, virtuosic level technical facility needed.