Orchestra (2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 basset horns, clarinet, 4 horns, 2 bassoons, double bass) - Difficulty: medium
Serenade For 13 Instruments. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Daniel Leeson and Neal Zaslaw. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Classical Period. Study score. With introductory text. K. 361 (370a). 82 pages. Duration 24 minutes. Baerenreiter Verlag #TP00312. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.TP00312).
Item Number: BA.TP00312
ISBN 9790006204199. 6.5x9 inches. Key: Bb major. Text Language: German/English. Preface: Daniel N. Leeson / Neal Zaslaw.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding