Soprano voice solo, Alto voice solo, Tenor voice solo, Bass voice solo, Mixed choir, Orchestra (Soprano Voice Solo, Alto Solo, Tenor Voice Solo, Bass Solo, Mixed choir, Orchestra) - Difficulty: medium-difficult
Mozart's fragment completed by Joseph Eybler and Franz Xaver Sussmayr. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Leopold Nowak. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Barenreiter Urtext. Classical Period. Study score. With introductory text. K. 626. Duration 55 minutes. Baerenreiter Verlag #TP00152. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.TP00152).
Item Number: BA.TP00152
ISBN 9790006201303. 6.5x9 inches. Language: Latin, Text Language: Latin. Preface: Leopold Nowak.
The Requiem, completed by Franz Xaver Sussmayr, in its traditional form.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding