Soprano voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, SATB choir, piano - Difficulty: medium-difficult
Cantata For The 27th Sunday After Trinity. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Alfred Durr. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Baroque and Sacred. Vocal score. With choral notation, piano reduction and introductory text. BWV 140. 62 pages. Duration 30m. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA10140-90).
Item Number: BA.BA10140-90
ISBN 9790006491247. 7.5x10.5 inches. Key: Eb major. Language: German/English.
Study score = TP 1140.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding