Solo voices, choir, orchestra (solo soprano voice/solo alto voice/solo tenor voice/solo bass voice/SATB choir/piccolo/2 flutes/2 oboes/2 clarinets/2 bassoons/contrabassoon/4 horns/2 clarions/3 trombones/timpani/percussion/2 violins/viola/cello/contrabass)
Composed by Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827). Edited by Jonathan Del Mar. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. With final chorus "An die Freude" (Ode to Joy). Score. Opus 125, No. 9. 329 pages. Duration 1 hour, 5 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9009).
Item Number: BA.BA9009
ISBN 9790006499465. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Key: D minor. Text Language: German/English.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding