Violin - Difficulty: difficult
From the Cantatas, Masses, Passions and Oratorios. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Martin Wulfhorst. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Baroque. Playing Score. With fingerings, bowings and performance notes. 71/7 pages pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA06986).
Item Number: BA.BA06986
ISBN 9790006498185. 9x12 inches.
As an aid to the interpretation of these violin solos, this richly annotated collection with detailed fingerings and articulation marks offers not only the violin part but also the complete vocal part for each movement.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding