Soprano voice solo, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, SATB choir, piano - Level 4
Composed by Franz Schubert (1797-1828). Edited by Pier Paolo Scattolin. Arranged by Olga Kroupova. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction. Opus 48, D 452. 55 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5622-90).
Item Number: BA.BA5622-90
ISBN 9790006473021. 27 x 19 cm inches. Key: C major. Language: Latin, Text Language: German/English. Preface: Pier Paolo Scattolin.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding