2 solo pianos, orchestra (2 solo pianos/2 oboes/2 clarinets ad libitum/2 bassoons/2 horns/2 trumpets ad libitum/timpani ad libitum/strings)
Concerto for two Pianos and Orchestra. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Christoph Wolff. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Score. KV 365 (316a), No. 10. 118 pages. Duration 23 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5390).
Item Number: BA.BA5390
ISBN 9790006470488. 31 x 24.4 cm inches. Key: E-flat major.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding