Solo voices, choir, orchestra (solo soprano voice/solo alto voice/solo bass voice/SATB choir/2 oboes/bassoon/2 horns/strings/basso continuo) - Level 4
Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Emil Platen; Marianne Helms. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Messen (Masses). Score. BWV 233. 90 pages. Duration 25 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5182).
Item Number: BA.BA5182
ISBN 9790006466351. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Key: F major. Text Language: German/English.
Urtext der Neuen Mozart-Ausgabe.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding