Flute, violin and keyboard (basso continuo) - Difficulty: medium
Trio Sonata. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Christoph Wolff. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Baroque. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out flute, violin and continuo parts). With solo parts and keyboard realization. BWV 1079. 50 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05155).
Item Number: BA.BA05155
ISBN 9790006465866. 9x12 inches. Key: C minor.
Figured bass realisation: Johann Philipp Kirnberger.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding