Solo piano (or harpsichord) - SMP Level 9 (Advanced)
Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Georg Von Dadelsen. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Baroque. Collection. With performance notes and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). BWV 772-801. 79 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5150).
Item Number: BA.BA5150
ISBN 9790006465811. 9x12 inches.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 7-9.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding
About SMP Level 9 (Advanced)
All types of major, minor, diminished, and augmented chords spanning more than an octave. Extensive scale passages.