Oboe d'amore, string orchestra (oboe d'amore/oboe/strings/basso continuo) - Difficulty: medium
Rekonstruktion nach BWV 1055. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Wilfried Fischer. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Baroque. Full score (parts not included). BWV 1055. 26 pages. Duration 21m. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5145).
Item Number: BA.BA5145
ISBN 9790006465637. 9x12 inches. Key: A major.
Reconstruction after BWV 1055.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding