Violin, viola (includes extra part in original tuning) and piano - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Christoph Hellmut Mahling. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Classical Period. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out violin & viola parts). With solo parts and piano reduction. K. 364 (320d). 95 pages. Duration 25m. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4900-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4900-90
ISBN 9790006460250. 9x12 inches. Key: Eb major.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding