String quartet (2 violins, viola, and cello) - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Karl Heinz Fussl. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Classical Period. Set of performance parts (parts only, score not included). With introductory text. KV 136-138 (125a-c). 48 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4860).
Item Number: BA.BA4860
ISBN 9790006457656. 9x12 inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding