Soprano voice solo, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, SATB choir, piano - Level 3
Oratorio (Funeral Music), versions from 1767 and 1803. Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn (1732-1809). Edited by Marianne Helms; Fred Stoltzfus. Arranged by Ernst R. Barthel. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Fassungen von 1767 und 1803. Piano reduction. Hob. XX bis. 77 pages. Duration 1 hour, 15 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4642-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4642-90
ISBN 9790006493425. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: Latin.
Urtext from: Joseph Haydn Werke, G. Henle Verlag Munich.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding