Solo voices, choir, orchestra (solo soprano voice/solo alto voice/solo tenor voice/solo bass voice/SATB choir/flute/2 oboes/2 clarinets/2 bassoons/2 horns/2 trumpets/timpani/strings/basso continuo) - Level 3
Oratorio (funeral music), versions from 1767 and 1803. Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn (1732-1809). Edited by Marianne Helms; Fred Stoltzfus. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Fassungen von 1767 und 1803. Score. Hob. XX bis. 168 pages. Duration 50 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4642).
Item Number: BA.BA4642
ISBN 9790006493432. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Language: Latin.
Urtext from: Joseph Haydn Werke, G. Henle Verlag Munich.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding