5 soprano voices, 2 tenor voices, 4 bass voices, mixed chorus and piano accompaniment - Difficulty: medium-difficult to difficult
Opera Buffa In Four Acts. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Ludwig Finscher and Eugen Epplee. This edition: urtext edition. Softcover. Classical Period. Vocal score (softcover). With choral notation, piano reduction and introductory text. K. 492. 537 pages. Duration 3 hours. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4565-92).
Item Number: BA.BA4565-92
ISBN 9790006504497. 8x11 inches. Language: German/Italian. Translation: Nicolas Brieger / Friedemann Layer. Text: Lorenzo da Ponte.
German translation by Nicolas Brieger and Friedemann Layer.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding