5 soprano voices, 2 tenor voices, 4 bass voices, mixed chorus and piano accompaniment (5Soprano Voice Solo, 2 Tenor Voice Solo, 4Bass Voice Solo, Mixed choir, Orch) - Difficulty: medium-difficult to difficult
Opera Buffa In Four Acts. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Ludwig Finscher and Eugen Epplee. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Barenreiter Urtext. German translation by Nicolas Brieger and Friedemann Layer. Classical Period. Vocal score. With choral notation, piano reduction and introductory text. K. 492. 537 pages. Duration 3 hours. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA04565-92. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA04565-92).
Item Number: BA.BA04565-92
ISBN 9790006504497. 8x11 inches. Language: German/Italian. Translation: Brieger, Nicolas / Layer, Friedemann. Text: Da Ponte, Lorenzo.
German translation by Nicolas Brieger and Friedemann Layer.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding