5 soprano voices, 2 tenor voices, 4 bass voices, mixed chorus and piano accompaniment (5Soprano Voice Solo, 2 Tenor Voice Solo, 4Bass Voice Solo, Mixed choir, Orch) - Difficulty: medium-difficult to difficult
Opera Buffa In Four Acts. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Ludwig Finscher and Eugen Epplee. This edition: urtext edition. Softcover. Barenreiter Urtext. German translation by Nicolas Brieger and Friedemann Layer. Classical Period. Vocal score (softcover). With choral notation, piano reduction and introductory text. K. 492. 537 pages. Duration 3 hours. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA04565-92. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA04565-92).
Item Number: BA.BA04565-92
ISBN 9790006504497. 8x11 inches. Language: German/Italian. Translation: Brieger, Nicolas / Layer, Friedemann. Text: Da Ponte, Lorenzo.
German translation by Nicolas Brieger and Friedemann Layer.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding